Cummins Onan RA Series 400 Amp Service Entrance Rated Automatic Transfer Switch | RA 400 SE.
Model: RA 400 SE
Cost Call for Pricing
Cummins Power Generation RA Series 400 Amp Service Entrance Rated Automatic Transfer Switch, 120/240V Single Phase
The RA transfer switch monitors utility power 24 hours a day 7 days a week. When utility power becomes unsatisfactory or fails: the generator set is signaled to start, then automatically transfers the load. When stable utility voltage returns, the transfer switch will automatically switch electrical load from the generator to the utility. No action is required by the home or business owner.
The Cummins Power Generation residential transfer switch is integrated with the Cummins Power Generation residential gensets. These products are listed to UL 1008, the standard for Transfer Switch Safety.
- Especially designed for use with Cummins Power Generation Quiet Connect and Power Connect 22-60kW power systems
- A powerful and economical solenoid powers RA Transfer Switches
- Independent break-before-make action is common for 2-pole
- Mechanical interlock prevents simultaneous closing of normal and emergency contacts
- Long-life, high pressure, silver alloy contacts resist burning and pitting