Cummins 100 Amp Integrated RA Series Transfer Switch | RA 100 Non Service Rated.
Model: RA 100 Non Service
Cost Call for Pricing
Cummins Onan RA Series 100 Amp Service Entrance Rated Automatic Transfer Switch, Single Phase 120/240V
The RA transfer switch monitors utility power 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. When utility power becomes unsatisfactory or fails, the generator set is signaled to start, then automatically transfers the load. When stable utility voltage returns, the transfer switch will automatically switch electrical load from the generator to the utility. No action is required by the home owner.
This product is listed to UL 1008, the Standard for Transfer Switch Safety. These UL 1008 switches are suitable for standby power systems in residential and light commercial applications. These RA products adhere to National Electrical Code (NEC) and National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) requirements.
- A powerful and economical solenoid powers RA Transfer Switches
- Independent break-before-make action is common for 2-pole
- Mechanical interlock prevents simultaneous closing of normal and emergency contacts
- Electrical interlocks prevent simultaneous closing signals to normal and emergency contacts and interconnection of normal and emergency sources through the control wiring
- Long-life, high pressure, silver alloy contacts resist burning and pitting. Contacts are mechanically held in both normal and emergency positions for reliable, quiet operation
- Ships Free with a Generator